Cut lines on this extremely useful cutting tool are open at both ends so that your fabric can be cut at various lengths up to 46 inches when folded
Features & Benefits:
- Cut delicate and precise shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Cut up to 6 layers at once.
- Easy to use. Place, Roll, and Reveal perfect cuts every time.
- Open dies allow for easy fussy cutting.
- No need to clean blades or worry about wear over time.
- Save fabric by having full control over die placement on the fabric.
- Don't worry about fabric stretch as these dies use pressure to create perfect cuts.
- Safe to handle with no sharp cutting edges.
- No longer worry about cutting with the bias.
- Light and easy to handle, store, and transport.
Warranty: Limited 2-Year Warranty.
Fab Die Tips:
- Use up all your fabric by nesting dies close together on your fabric.
- All Fab Dies work together so intricate patterns and blocks are easily achievable.
- Some shapes require special instructions for quilting.
- Reflect your die shapes by cutting your fabric right side down.
- Adjust the roller on the Crossover or other adjustable roller die cutting machines, depending on the amount of fabric or thickness of fabric being cut.